Thursday, February 26, 2009

Penny 4 Ur Thoughts

This is my first post on this site and I want to start things off deep. I want this site to be about the reader. Feel free to be completely open and voice your mind.

Question:Why is it that people live so hard for the future. Why is it so hard for people to look around and take advantage of today. No one knows what tomorrow has in store and if for some reason you died in your sleep would you be proud of your life? What does it even take to be proud of your life. Is it a shit load of money? Maybe how many lives you've saved? Is it the knowledge you've gained through life that makes you a better person? Let me know what you think.

1 comment:

  1. Well my brother from another mother. In my opinion people will never seem to figure out how precious life is and why they should just love the fact that they are still here. Your title should be the title of everyday. I like to look at the glass half full in every situation. And people need to know what dont kill you or break you only makes you stronger and the only failures are quitters. ALRITE THEN!!

    ReplyDelete