Friday, February 27, 2009

New Era

All we ever hear is look like this, think like this, be like this. Whatever happened to originality? My name is Rico Da Kid and I want to always be myself no matter how much everyone is going to try to change me. I make music and in my opinion it is some of the greatest music ever because I am not close minded and I am always open to something new i.e. originality. My cuzin Jay pRepp is my music associate/partner and really the only person worth working on music with at this moment because everyone else only does things by the books; either that or they are close minded to only one type of music which is usually the wreckless rap that has managed to earn a bad name for hip hop. I have huge dreams and aspirations that I have currently set in motion. When I am famous I plan to still have this blog because I will still be the same person with the same views and i don't want to lose contact with reality and git high headed into the hollywood fad. That is not my goal. Its not about the money and the fame even though those things are great. My goal is to change the world. My goal is to be heard on an international scale. My goal is to take my wealth and redispurse it so as to better the world. People devote their lives to making money and then die with millions of dollars in their pocket which makes no sense whatsoever. Money is not great. Money cannot buy happiness but money can buy some things that make me happy so why not spend it all. I think society has caused people to get their values twisted. I plan to untwist them.

No comments:

Post a Comment